Friday Bullet Points
- I have found a new love in using superlatives and sweeping generalities in my everyday conversations, e.g. “That was the funniest joke anybody has ever said anytime.”
- Today Jenks and I spontaneously bumrushed this post on Don’s blog. I encourage anyone with penchant for good times to add noise to the discussion.
- I have decided that 80% of the field of biology can be described by a diagram in which PacMan is munching on a strand of something while excreting something. Unfortunately, the something on which he muches and the something he excretes matters a lot and must be memorized by graduate students in fields unrelated to PacMan biology.
- I discovered Peanut Butter and Jelly RNA at lunch today (see Fig. above). Dibs on the patent and profits resulting from derived works.
- I am going home this weekend, which means free laundry, going out to breakfast, and seeing my dog Zoey. Hooray!
- I am officially calling “Shotgun” for any car ride with anybody for the rest of my life. Take that, other people. I am also voiding the rule that the car must be in sight to call “shotty” so that my eternal “Shotgun” is valid.